New Polyroof Balcony Board System
We have developed an innovative new system that has been specifically designed for warm roof balcony and walkway applications, which eliminates the need for using a plywood deck or mechanical fixings.
Polyroof ‘RES’ Balcony Board consists of high performance T&G rigid polyisocyanite (PIR) foam insulation with a 3mm high-strength, non-compressible and puncture-resistant facing board which provides total protection from regular balcony usage.
The boards are coated with the BBA-approved Protec waterproofing system and finished with a durable anti-slip finish to provide a uniquely efficient and effective solution for trafficked warm roof designs.
- High-strength, puncture resistant and non-compressible facing board bonded to the PIR insulation
- High-performance PIR insulation providing excellent thermal conductivity
- Boards are directly waterproofed without the need for additional carrier layers or plywood decking
- Minimises the height of the roof build-up allowing for more flexible designs in terms of upstand thresholds
- The boards are rot-proof, durable and maintenance-free.
- Available with bespoke cut-to-falls designs to reduce standing water