Since its inception in 1984, Polyroof has developed into the leading UK-based manufacturer of cold applied liquid roofing systems. At the core of our success is our workforce, which continues to grow alongside our business.
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of our dedicated team then you can send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01352 735 135 or browse current vacancies below.
Technical Services Advisor
- Posted 20th March 2018
The position is office based in our busy and growing Technical Services Department within a family-owned manufacturing business. The department plays a key role in our overall commercial operation and offers industry leading technical support in the Liquid Roofing Sector. There is excellent potential for career progression within a company that has enjoyed sustained growth over many years and continues to thrive.
Established in 1984, Polyroof has been manufacturing cold liquid applied roofing systems from our headquarters in Flint, North Wales for the UK and international flat roofing markets. The high quality of products and services has been at the core of our company values since the outset and remains our priority. The valued workforce of 50 employees is a key factor to our success and our future plans for the business provide excellent opportunities for professionals looking to enhance and develop their career.
The Role Involves
• Engaging with new and existing customers through telephone and email communications.
• Speaking to customers about their roofing projects to assess their needs, ensuring the delivery of relevant and prompt guidance.
• Providing product and design advice to our range of customers including architects, contractors, commercial and private clients.
• Liaising with internal and external sales and technical teams.
• Writing bespoke specifications and reports for our clients. This involves interpreting technical information provided by field staff and clients and presenting your findings.
• Reviewing and providing guidance based on architect’s drawings, material quantities, roof survey findings and more.
• An extremely effective verbal and written communicator.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Customer-focused and commercially aware.
• Very high level of literacy and numeracy.
• Organised and able to work effectively using own initiative to meet deadlines.
• High level of attention to detail.
• IT literacy: competent in Microsoft Office (especially Word), CAD knowledge is highly advantageous.
• Logical approach to work and a good problem solver.
• Ideally educated to Degree, HND or HNC level but not critical.
Salary : £20K to £25K PA
Job Type: Full-time