Quality & Environmental Policy
Quality & Environmental Policy
Polyroof Quality & Environmental Policy
Polyroof Environmental Policy
As a leading supplier of cold applied liquid roofing systems to the domestic and commercial markets Polyroof Products Ltd is committed to managing and mitigating the environmental impacts which arise from its business activities in terms of:
- Waste Management
- Pollution Control
- Energy and Resource Conservation
- Management of Oil and Chemicals
- Statutory Nuisance
We will manage our business activities in order to ensure that:
- Environmental impacts arising from past, present and future activities are effectively managed to the highest environmental standards;
- Ongoing compliance with environmental legislation, regulations and other related requirements subscribed to by the Company is maintained;
- Pollution of the environment is prevented;
- Continual improvement in environmental performance is achieved and maintained.
In order to ensure that our environmental commitments are realised through a planned and coordinated approach to environmental management we will implement and maintain an Environmental Management System certificated to BS EN ISO 14001:2015.
This Policy provides a framework to establish and review our environmental objectives, targets, and programmes in order to ensure continual performance improvement.
The policy is subject to annual review and is communicated publically and to all persons, suppliers and contractors working for and on behalf of Polyroof Products Ltd.
BREEAM / Green Guide Rating
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Compliance
1. We are committed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 : 2015
2. We strive to satisfy the needs and expectations of existing and potential customers both Contractors and Specifiers whether professional or property owners. Customer satisfaction is the main objective of this Company and to this end we will evaluate and continually improve the following aspects of our service.
Polyroof Approved Contractors:
- Conformity and performance of product
- Availability of range/completion of orders
- Delivery performance
- Health and Safety liaison
- Approval, training and monitoring
Specifier / Property Owner:
- Response to enquiry
- Content and production of specifications
- Satisfaction with completed roof
3. We understand the key to our success rests with our workforce. The development of people within this workforce and their commitment to quality throughout the organisation is critical.
To identify the needs and expectations of our workforce we have set the following objectives:
- To complete an annual review of individual training needs identifying current and future requirements.
- To perform an annual review of performance either with an individual or as a team where objectives of both a personnel and Company nature will be set and monitored.
- To actively support a Health, Safety and Environment Committee led by the Managing Director and involving representatives of all sections of our organisation to provide a minuted response to new legislation and employee concerns. To evaluate and monitor our performance in relation to accidents and dangerous incidents.
4. We are committed to identifying the needs and expectations of the wider public and outside authorities have of our organisation. To this end we will follow the specific objectives of :
- To actively support a Health, Safety and Environment Committee led by the Managing Director and involving representatives of all sections of our organisation to provide a minuted response to new legislation and employee concerns.
- To demonstrate a continual development process reviewing and were possible improving the elements of our existing systems which could be considered hazardous.
5. To identify and work closely with our key suppliers to ensure an understanding of each other’s needs and expectations. Specific objectives to include but not be limited to:
The monitoring of performance of conformity of product/service delivered
6. We will endeavour to determine and provide the resources needed to implement and maintain the quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness and to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
7. We are committed to ensuring the suitability of our policy and will annually review as part of our management process.