Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changed Terms
Polyroof Products Limited shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of www.polyroof.co.uk, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.polyroof.co.uk, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.polyroof.co.uk by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
3. Description of Services
Through its Web property, Polyroof Products Limited provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.polyroof.co.uk and all charges related thereto.
5. User Conduct
6. Use of Services
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
7. Member Account, Password & Security
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Polyroof Products Limited with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify Polyroof Products Limited immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Polyroof Products Limited will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Polyroof Products Limited or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
8. Notice Specific to Software Available on this Website
9. Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Website
10. Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services Available on this Website
11. Materials Provided to Polyroof Products Limited or Posted at any of its Websites
12. Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability
13. Links to Third Party Sites
14. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Polyroof Products Limited or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Polyroof Products Limited’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Polyroof Products Limited. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Polyroof Products Limitedor anyone at Polyroof Products Limited. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Polyroof Products Limited makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Either Polyroof Products Limited or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Polyroof Products Limited shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which Polyroof Products Limited, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.