Since its inception in 1984, Polyroof has developed into the leading UK-based manufacturer of cold applied liquid roofing systems. At the core of our success is our workforce, which continues to grow alongside our business.
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of our dedicated team then you can send a CV to email@example.com, call us on 01352 735 135 or browse current vacancies below.
Current Vacancies (Updated 13th October 2020)
Group Training Manager (Flint)
The position is based at our Training Academy at our Flint HQ and the ideal candidate will be within commuting distance. The role involves delivery of training courses of our liquid roofing products for both Polyroof and Restec. The position will involves managing and delivering training Courses both at Flint and at other locations.
Roberts Manufacturing Ltd is a growing family owned group of businesses producing liquid applied roofing products and ancillaries under the Polyroof and Res-Tec brands. We have been operating from our base in Flint, North Wales since 1984. Our products are now supplied to both the UK and international roofing markets. The high quality of products and services has been at the core of our company values since the outset and remains our priority to this day. The valued workforce of over 70 employees is a key factor to our success and our future plans for the business provide excellent opportunities for employees.
- Responsible for managing training delivery to installers of Polyroof and Res-Tec.
- Providing demonstration delivery at both in house and off site locations including demo days, product launches, contractor product and system launches.
- Responsible for updating presentations & product & system applications
- Ensuring that training is relevant and well communicated to a wide range of individuals ranging from site operatives to estimators and contracts managers and training needs and requirements are met.
- Take ownership of the training centre from diary requirements to health and safety and ensuring a clean working environment is maintained.
- Maintaining all training stocks both in the training academy and in the van.
- Ensuring our products and brands are promoted the advantages and highlight the benefits of our systems.
- Developing training models and samples to showcase the systems.
Key Skills for the Role
- Experience in installing a variety of liquid waterproofing systems in both practical and theory.
- Great communicator with the ability to engage and build rapport with installers and others.
- Ability to present using IT such as PowerPoint and online learning methods.
- Able to prioritise work load and plan efficiently for the needs of the business.
- Self-motivated but also have the skills to communicate and engage within a team environment.
- Have a pro-active approach and a vision to continually strive to push forward training delivery
- To have the ability to deliver training to the different sectors of the business.
- Flexible and have the ability to undertake site support if required along with the ability to implement written documentation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ideally based within 60 minutes of HQ in Flint, Flintshire.
Salary negotiable on experience, Van, Phone
How to apply:
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org