Protec XtraFlex is a highly flexible version of the standard Protec System that is ideal for coating industrial gutters. With its fast curing technology and imperviousness to standing water, the system provides a rapid solution that offers lasting performance even in zero fall applications. Protec XtraFlex shares the same chemical backbone as the existing tried and tested Protec System and will therefore provide the same long term durability.
The Extra Flexible, Fast Curing Gutter Overlay System
- Gutters: Can be applied directly to virtually all metal surfaces, Plastisol-coated metal, concrete finlock gutters and a range of other surfaces. Note – the existing gutter must be assessed and confirmed to be structurally sound before considering for overlay.
- Roofs: Suitable for rejuvenating existing metal roofs – contact Polyroof Technical Services for further advice.
Protec XtraFlex Demo Roadshows
Polyroof are inviting roofing contractors and specifiers alike to a hands-on demonstration of the Protec XtraFlex system. Held at a location of your choice, the demos show Protec XtraFlex being applied to a variety of details such as pipes, outlets and upstands. We’ll be happy pass you the roller so you can get a feel of the system yourself. Best flat roofing system on the market? Book a demo today and make up your own mind.
Book a Protec XtraFlex demonstration
- A highly flexible version of the Protec system capable of withstanding the expansion and contraction movements of metal substrates.
- Impervious to standing water – ideal for gutters and other applications where standing water may occur.
- RapidCureTM technology for extremely fast application with cure times as low as 30mins.
- Ability to be applied direct to existing surfaces allows for economical refurbishments with minimum disruption.
- Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee
- Available in Light Grey
Protec XtraFlex Technical Datasheet
This document provides technical data for the Protec XtraFlex System including:
- System build-up
- Specification guidance
- Surface preparations
- Restrictions of use
- Priming and catalysing
- Application and coverage rates
- Packaging and storage
St Stephens Church of England Primary School Gutters and Parapet Wall Capping Refurbishment
After a survey Polyroof Technical Services discovered that the gutters and parapets of building were aged and leaking, it was vital that a solution was found to provide lasting waterproof protection.[Read More]