Seamless Waterproof Coating for Asbestos and Low-Pitched Metal Sheeted Roofs
The Roofcoat Elite system is often used in conjunction with the Protec XtraFlex System, which is used to waterproof industrial gutters, and the Transglaze system, which is used to waterproof rooflights. Together they create a complete and long-lasting solution for the whole roof area which is available with a 15 or 20 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Refurbishments: Designed for coating low-pitched sheeted roofs including Plastisol-coated metal, corrugated asbestos and fibre cement sheets.
- New Build: N/A
- Roof Designs: Roofcoat Elite is an overlay system and the existing roof design will usually be unchanged.
- Balconies & Walkways: N/A
- Highly cost-effective solution for extending the lifespan of low-pitched sheet roofs.
- Eliminates the need for costly and disruptive strip-and-replace works.
- Creates a seamless and flexible waterproof membrane with an expected life expectancy of up to 20 years.
- Moisture curing so can be applied in most weather conditions.
- Carries the trusted Polyroof Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
Profiled Metal Roof Refurbishment, Bedford
The proprietors of this large warehouse in Bedford are a lighting company and the warehouse stores large quantities of expensive electronic equipment where any leakage could prove extremely costly. The 5,500sqm roof had been leaking for some time and there was a considerable risk of damage and disruption to the plant. The client required a rapid and cost effective solution that would eliminate the leaks for years to come… [Read More]
Corrugated Asbestos Roof Refurbishment
The Hedge End Depot in Hampshire housed offices for the local authority. The existing asbestos sheeted roof has deteriorated over time and many of the fixings had become unsecure. In addition to the roof leaking, GRP rooflights and a metal gutter were also points of water ingress. Various repairs had been carried out with limited success, and the client now required a rapid and long term solution was now needed to prevent further disruption to the offices… [Read More]
Twyford Water Works, Hampshire
The historic Twyford Water Works was bestowed the status of a Scheduled Ancient Monument in 1973, which is given to only a small number of nationally important historic buildings that are judged to be important enough to have this extra legal protection. The Boiler House roof, consisting of twin pitched metal roofs with barrel ridge sections had started to deteriorate – putting the building and its precious contents at risk of damage and decay… [Read More]