Refurbishment Standalone Gutters
Standalone Gutter Refurbishment
Highly flexible, cold applied, liquid waterproofing products ideal for the overlay of industrial guttering.
The Extra Flexible, Fast Curing Gutter Overlay System
With its fast curing technology and imperviousness to standing water, Polyroof’s guttering overlay systems provide a rapid solution that offers lasting performance even in zero-fall applications. The XtraFlex System shares the same chemical backbone as the existing tried and tested Protec System, providing the same long-term durability and performance.
The XtraFlex System can be applied directly to virtually all metal surfaces, Plastisol-coated metal, concrete finlock gutters and various other surfaces and provides long lasting performance, even in zero falls conditions.
Gutter Refurbishment Challenges
When considering the best course of action for your project, the Polyroof Technical Team can arrange for a survey of the guttering to ensure that the best solution, based on the challenges and demands of your refurbishment project (a refurbishment application for example), is provided. Our clients are often tasked with many responsibilities during a refurbishment project. Book a non-obligatory consultation with our team, Advise, Design, Support, Guarantee, our team will guide you through every step of the process. Our aim is to optimise your time and your client’s investment.
- Enhanced Flexibility Ideal for Industrial Gutters – A highly flexible version of the Protec system capable of withstanding the expansion and contraction movements of metal substrates.
- Impervious to Standing Water – Ideal for gutters and other applications where standing water may occur, the presence of water ponding over the membrane has no detrimental effect on the performance of the waterproof membrane.
- RapidCure Technology – Extremely fast application with cure times as low as 30mins.
- Seamless Waterproof Membrane – Applied as a liquid, XtraFlex forms a seamless waterproof membrane with no joints, no welds and no weak points.
- Cold Applied Installation – Zero Risks from Hot Works.
- Direct Application – Unlike many traditional roofing materials that require open flame hot works to install, XtraFlex is fully cold applied meaning there are no risks of accidental fire during installation.
- Trusted Guarantee – Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee.
Gutter Refurbishment Case Study
St Stephen's Primary School Blackburn
A friendly and welcoming school based in Blackburn in the North West of England. The school has been praised for its philosophy of continuous improvement, providing a nurturing environment for children. Continuing the high level of teaching facilities was paramount for the school and after discovering that the gutters and parapets of building were aged and leaking, it was vital that a solution was found before serious issues were caused.