RIBA Certified CPD Schemes
Flat Roofing CPD Seminars
There are common issues associated with flat roofs such as persistent leaks, lap joint failures, long installation times and many more. Don’t worry our informative CPD sessions can tell you all you need to know.
As a market leader in the manufacturing of liquid roofing systems, Polyroof’s free RIBA certified Flat Roofing CPD Seminars are the ideal solution to stay in touch with the latest technology and advancements in the field whilst improving your knowledge and confidence as a specifier.
Polyroof offer a choice of two CPD seminars so you can select the option that is most relevant to you:
Roofing Risk Management: A Considered Approach to Solving Flat Roof Issues
Highly relevant for any specifier or stakeholder involved in the refurbishment or management of flat roofs.
Delegates will learn how to assess the true lifespan cost of a flat roofing system, where responsibilities for long-term maintenance should lie, ensuring your Duty of Care during works and the benefits of working closely with a manufacturer.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A greater understanding of the causes of flat roof defects, the ability to identify problems, challenges and the potentials for future issues.
- An understanding of the factors to consider to enable a true-cost calculation of a flat roofing system including a cost per annum.
- The ability to assess the individual needs of each flat roofing projects to determine the most appropriate flat roofing solution.
- The confidence to fully engage a manufacturer to make the most out of their services and to enable you to appropriately share responsibility and liability for a flat roofing project.
Flat Roofs: A Guide to Cold Applied Liquid Roofing Systems
Tailored for specifiers looking for an introduction to the liquid roofing market or those operating within the new build / development sectors.
Content includes an introduction to the most common types of liquid applied systems while comparing their individual characteristics and performance, flat roof design best practice, regulations, environmental performance and sustainable roof designs.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- An understanding of liquid systems and what differentiates them from each other.
- Informed knowledge in order to choose the correct system for the application.
- Ability to design flat roofs to ensure compatibility with liquid systems.
- An understanding of the relevant regulations that affect liquid applied systems.
What People Say Our CPD Seminars
Book Your CPD...
Or book a free, no obligation, roof consultation...
You can book your free online consultation with a member of our expert team in just a few clicks.