Services for the Education Sector
For academy clients, we offer a genuinely unique package without the involvement of costly third party consultants or surveyors.
Industry Leading Guarantees
Full Project Lifecycle Support
Third Party Certifications
Robust, tough, flexible waterproofing
UK R&D Manufacturing
Total Flat Roof Upgrade Package for the Education Sector
We’ve been working within the education sector for over 30 years, where our deep understanding of stakeholder requirements is highly valued. For academy clients, we offer a unique service in partnership with expert consultants specialising in CIF applications. Together we have a proven track record in preparing and compiling a robust, detailed and informative application for consideration by the EFSA.
- Cold applied, flame-free installations that eliminate the risk of accidental
- Unrivalled speed of installation for minimum disruption
- Direct to insulation application for economic thermal upgrades
- Seamless waterproof membrane with no joints, no welds and no weak-points
- Straightforward, comprehensive insurance backed guarantees
- Polyroof Approved Contractors
- Total project support at every step
DISCOVER WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR ACADEMY
Polyroof’s Total Roof Upgrade Package is open to all Academies with flat roofs in need of attention, whether is is remedying leaks or improving thermal performance. Our systems are also ideally suited to new build projects, where we offer a comprehensive technical support service to ensure optimum roof design.
- A family run business established in 1984.
- Polyroof is the only independent UK manufacturer of cold-applied liquid roofing systems.
- We are confident that there is no alternative that can protect a roof better than our unique liquid systems.
- We believe that there is no other roofing product manufacturer who understands the demands of working on educational facilities greater than we do.
- Polyroof offers a genuinely unique package without the involvement of costly third party consultants or surveyors.
Discuss your requirements and assess the viability of your Academy roof upgrade application.
Polyroof Technical Services carries out a full detailed assessment of the roof areas including a Conditional Survey Report and budget prices are provided.
The findings of the report and detailed analysis to justify the application is compiled by Polyroof’s academy business manager partners, who then provide on-site assistance to complete and submit the funding application forms at your academy.
The application is successful, funds are released and your academy receive Polyroof’s cold-applied, seamless and long-lasting waterproofing membrane with new thermal insulation that can save thousands on annual fuel bill. For total peace of mind, all Polyroof installations carry our trusted insurance-backed Accredited System Guarantee that covers labour and materials as standard for up to 25 years.
Academy Success Stories
Let us help upgrade
You can book your free online consultation with a member of our expert team.